Monday, August 29, 2016

Jay Swarup, Entry #6. Last Days

Hey everyone,
I just finished up my last few days at the Ramachandran Lab. During these days, we finished reading all 315 vials using the UV-Vis. This took a long time because we needed to make sure that the cuvette was 100% clean on the outside and there were no powders (fines) inside of it. But, we managed to finish the job. Afterwards, we plotted the points in excel, and the results turned out really good! Since today was my last day, we all decided to go out to lunch to a really good restaurant named Mamoun's (I highly recommend going to this place if anyone is in the mood for really good Middle Eastern food). Nevertheless, it was great having lunch with the crew one last time.

My time at Rutgers went by so fast, but I learned so much during my time at the lab. Thank you to Dr. Venanzi and Dr. Peretz for connecting me with Professor Ramachandran and one of the most interesting labs I could imagine. Also, shout-out to the crew, Vinod, Raje, and Shashank, for being some of the most interesting and affable people I have ever met. I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. Although my time is up at the Ramachandran Lab, I have gained invaluable knowledge about the work that is done in pharmaceutical engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment