Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Chris Fu, Entry #3: Work, Museums, and Fourth of July

For the last week, I've been refining the code and have finally finished the initial version of the code. Granted, it has yet to be automated, but for now, it can run the program, detect values from the output file,  iterate through different values, and output the total results to the screen. Hopefully, I can produce a method for the computer to make decisions on what values to iterate on its own within the next week.
Output of RC Modification code

Other than that and meeting Dr. Rappe in person for the first time after his trip to New Mexico for conferences, I've been attending interesting group meetings where members discuss their research, ranging from catalysts to ferroelectrics. I've also been assigned to a new project called "machine learning" which I will be finding the details about soon.

Outside of work, Joe and I have been watching a lot of movies and Top Gear episodes, and I spent Fourth of July at the Franklin Institute. Other than that, reading books, trying every hoagie at Hoagiefest, and typing up college apps (.......oh god........) not much has happened. I'll catch you guys around.
Displaying IMG_2219.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment