Tuesday, July 5, 2016

William Ma, Entry #4, Reading Reading Reading

In the past week, I have been continuing my work on data cleaning on SPSS for CSRP, and my Meta-analysis project has slowly come to a halt. From now on, during my time with Dr. Sulik, who used to supervise me on the meta-analysis, I will be committed to my individual research project--a literature review on neighborhood research. While I'm doing this project to satisfy my own interest and the scale of my review is not even close to that of the publishable literature reviews, I still need to read a lot of papers and do the best I can. I have gone through roughly twenty articles on different aspects of neighborhood research, ten of which I have detailed notes on. (Roughly 4 pages of text) I will continue to expand the scale of my research and continue reading more articles and taking notes. I will also get started on the actual writing of my literature review today. There's not too much to write about so I'll get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment